We bring the Law Firm to you and get Claims Done Right.
How It Works
If you have been hurt in an accident or if your property, business or organization has been damaged, you’re already probably going through enough. My Claims Lawyer is your solution and brings the Law Firm to you making for one less thing to worry about. If the accident, incident, injuries or damages were not caused by you, or if you were not the entire cause, you may be entitled to compensation. We will work, with your best interest in mind, to help you maximize your recovery. You deserve and will receive prompt and aggressive legal representation from professionals who understand what you are going through and know how to get you the best results.
- A prospective client contacts My Claims Lawyer through our web portal by providing their name, the name of any relevant parties, a brief description of their matter and some other basic information so that we can determine, among other things, whether there are any potential conflicts of interest that might prevent us from accepting the case and or the client.
- If after being contacted by a prospective client we determine that we can proceed with handling the matter, a secure file will be established in our cloud storage where the client can access applicable forms and upload necessary documents and information so that we can proceed with representing the client.
- A specific attorney and claims handler are assigned to each matter who will work, with the client’s best interest in mind, toward a prompt resolution.
- Unless agreed otherwise, we work on a contingency fee basis which generally means that we do not get paid a fee for our services unless there is a recovery on the client’s case as more fully described in the written fee agreement that clients receive.
- Unless agreed otherwise, we collect a 20% contingency fee for any amount recovered through settlement without the need to file legal action, arbitration or other formal proceeding (additional and higher fees may apply if legal action, arbitration or other formal proceedings become necessary, as more fully described in the written fee agreement that clients receive).